We are fully equipped for B&W film and print processing:
- 8 foot Rosy Products stainless steel in main darkroom
- 8 foot Leedal stainless steel sink film processing room
- Temperature controlled and filtered water in darkroom and film processing rooms
- Omega universal 4x5 enlargers with 3 lense turrets with 50mm to 135mm lenses
- Omega color 4x5 enlargers with high output for extra large prints or for use with low sensitivity emulsions
- Zone VI 5x7 enlarger
- Durst medium format enlarger
- A variety of negative carriers covering 35mm, 120 and 4x5 sheet film including a negatrans carrier for 120 film with an adjustable 6x9 gate
- Grain scopes, filters and a color analyzer
- Print drying racks
- Arkay 150 fiber print dryer. Dry prints matte or glossy
- Arkay RC print dryer. Prints dry in less than a minute
- Arkay CD-40 film drying cabinet, film storage cabinet
- Paper cutters, mat cutter
- Stainless or plastic reels and tanks for nearly all roll formats.
- Tanks, trays and hangers for sheet film
- 16"x20" dry mount press, tacking iron
- Saunders and vacuum easels for paper upto 20" x 24"
- 50" x 16" light table
Stock chemistry includes Dektol, D-76, rapid fixer, indicator stop bath, hypoclear, cleansers, and toners.
There's a large assortment of additional supplies and equipment.